Thank you for considering supporting me with a purchase.
How should I wash my Boat Cove item?
If you're washing your Boat Cove item for the first time, I recommend using the gentlest setting on your washing machine. This is to keep the material soft, protect the detailing on item, and to prevent any dye from bleeding. For subsequent washes you may use warm water if you wish. Fabric softener is optional.
- Wash your item inside out at 30 degrees or lower.
- NEVER use chlorine bleach. Obviously!
- Wash similar colours together.
How should I dry my Boat Cove item?
Boat Cove garments are made of either 100% cotton, or have high cotton content, and so you need to wash and dry carefully to keep your garment in the best condition.
- DO NOT tumble dry, it will shrink!
- Iron inside out. We prefer to hang our Boat Cove clothing to dry flat, it saves energy and is it better for the environment.
- DO NOT iron on printed decoration.
Boat Cove decoration is printed with dye sublimation printing which means the colour ink is absorbed into material and so the print decoration will last as long as the garment without cracking.