Thank you for supporting Boat Cove with a purchase.
What is your returns policy?
We have a 30 day return policy as a standard.
We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand that there are uncertainties involved in online shopping, so we will gladly accept refunds or exchanges on all garments.
All we ask is that returned items must be unworn and unwashed.
Shipping costs are refundable only if we made a mistake or there is a defect with the product.
How do I return an item?
- Ensure you return your item within 30 days of the purchase date.
- You may use any shipping method you like as long as a tracking number can be provided.
- Carefully package the items in any suitable shipping package.
- Make sure you include your order number so that we know who it's from.
- Returns are accepted any time after purchase as long as the Boat Cove item is unworn, and unwashed.
- Send returns to:
25 Lea Mount Close
Devon EX7 9EP
- We will notify you once we've received and inspected your return, and will let you know if the refund is approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
What do I do if my item arrives damaged?
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and correct it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I exchange my item?
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have.
Make sure you include the original order shipping note or if you no longer have it, include your name, address and email or phone number.
Once the return is accepted, we will confirm the exchange can be made and then you can make a separate purchase for the new item.